Waxing — whether it’s brows, back, legs, bikini or Brazilian — Shades offers waxing hair removal services for women, men and teens in a clean and comfortable environment. By using organic products, soft and hard waxes, each service is customized based on the skin, area and hair type.
Bikini — $40 + up
Brazilian – $70 + up
Eyebrows — $20
Lip — $20
Chin — $20
Cheeks — $20
Nose — $20
Full Face — $70
Half Arm or Underarms — $30 + up
Back, Chest, or Full Arm — $50 + up
Half Leg — $45 + up
Full Leg — $80 + up
- Hair has to more than 1/4 inch long.
- Hair longer than 3/4 inch will need to be trimmed – which can be done at the salon for an additional charge.
- Gently exfoliate your skin three consecutive days before your appointment to remove dead skin cells and bring hair to the surface.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds 24 hours prior to and after your waxing service.
- Come to the session with clean skin. Please no lotion, makeup, or deodorant on areas to be waxed.
- An over-the-counter pain reliever can be taken 30 minutes prior to your appointment to minimize discomfort.
- Let us know if you are using any topical products or taking oral medications that could affect your waxing service. Please check with your doctor if you are unsure whether you should be waxed.
- Wear loose clothing after your waxing session to avoid excess friction.
- Exfoliate a minimum of three times per week to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Regular appointments should be maintained for best results.
SHADES is located in Johnson County on the northwest corner of 119th Street & Metcalf (Blue Valley Pkwy) in Rosana Square Shopping Center.
7810 West 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
Monday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM