Eyelash Extensions are a beautiful way to enhance your eyes by increasing lash length and fullness. All applications are done by a NovaLash certified and licensed esthetician. Shades offers classic lashes that vary in length, thickness, and curl – creating a look just for you!
Full Set — $225
Fill — $75
After four weeks, a full set will be required.
Before Your Appointment
- Remove all mascara and eye makeup with an oil-free cleanser.
- Do not curl lashes. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Avoid drinking caffeine. Caffeine makes your eyelids flutter resulting in fewer lashes applied.
- Limit intake of liquids and use the restroom prior to your appointment.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Avoid touching, rubbing, water, sweat, or steam for 24 hours.
- Avoid oil-based products on or near your lashes. Oil will break down the adhesive bond and shorten the life of your lash extensions.
- Clean your lashes daily. Use a water-based cleanser and gently cleanse the eye area.
- Avoid terry cloth, cotton rounds, or any material that can snag and lift extensions.
- Gently brush and fluff your lashes daily.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Use mascara and eyeliners that are water-based or formulated for extensions.
- Avoid sleeping on your lashes.
- Do not pull on your lashes or attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself. To have them professionally removed, please schedule an appointment.
- Maintain extensions with regular fill appointments.
SHADES is located in Johnson County on the northwest corner of 119th Street & Metcalf (Blue Valley Pkwy) in Rosana Square Shopping Center.
7810 West 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
Monday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM